Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dads Kamayan Saisaki - a nippy post


Glorietta 3
2/F Glorietta 3, North Drive
Ayala Center, Makati
(02) 892-8897 to 98

Since my family is based in Leyte while I work here in Manila, I seldom see them. So when my father suddenly texted that he’d be here the next day and would love to take us for a quick dinner, I instantly said yes! I picked up my sister from UP the next day and we headed to Prince Plaza Hotel where my dad was staying.

My father wanted to treat us to an eat-all-you-can for the reason that we seldom eat together so might as well eat a lot while we’re together. My dad is such a funny man. J

He chose the Ultimate Buffet at Dads Kamayan Saisaki.



I’m posting their menu here as I was too engrossed at eating that I missed taking down what the dishes were called. :p

But trust me, everything we tried was delicious! I only hope we could have stayed a lot longer to have tried so much more than what we were able to. For now, I hope these photos serve as a feast for your eyes.






  





Beyond the joy of delicious food though, what I cherish more is the time we spent with our dad. Nothing beats having crazy conversations with people you love. And I’m thankful that Dad’s offered such a great ambiance for great conversations.




Verdict:
Ambiance: 5
Service: 5
Price: 4
Taste: 5
Overall:  5

Spending: ~P700/head

2 comments:

  1. uy namiss ko to :) sulit na sulit haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a shot on the Food! Good thing I saw this website while doing some stuff, it's a Discounted Website wherein you can have discount at Dads Kamayan and Saisaki :) Just wanna share what I found. Great pictures :)Just click the link for discounts

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...